Campaign And Flow Reports
Zeustrak offers rich real-time report system. Every report has up to three level of grouping. Also you can filter your reports by parameters.
(1) Campaign full name in the Traffic source - Geo - Name format;
(2) Campaign id;
(3) Team users who have access to see this campaign;
(4) Edit button to edit the campaign settings;
(5) Favorite button;
(6) Campaign reports panel.
Let's explore campaign reports panel by every tab.
Every report can be configured by a date range (1), a grouping (2) and a filtering (3). Then you can share the link to the report with your team members (4).
Here you can overview the settings of your campaign and have a quick access to change it. Also, at the bottom of the page you can leave a comment for your colleagues.
This report lists campaign performance day by day within specified date range.
Pretty much the same as the Daily tab, but grouped by the landers connected to the campaign.
The same as Landings, but grouped by the offers connected to the campaign.
Each visit of your page has the unique id. Even when the same user clicked two or more times on your ad it counts as new visit. Also there are several other filters.
Hide bots checkbox will hide all filtered visits depending on your campaign/flow filters.
Only leads checkbox will hide all visits except those which have conversion to leads.
Country is a dropdown to filter visits by country.
All of these filters can be combined.
- Groups, Placement, Keyword - these tabs represent data combined by the corresponding values that come from traffic source.
- Domains - this report groups visits by tracking domains.
- Regions - this report groups visits by region.
- OS - this report groups visits by operating system.
- Devices - this report groups visits by device brand.
- Depths - depending on a tracking script depth is a value of how many screens your user scrolled your lander or how many pages this user dived into your site. This report represents landers grouped by depth. Additionally you can filter these landers by groups. Read this article for more info about measuring the user engagement.
- ISP - this report groups visits by Internet service provider.
- Hourly - this report represents statistical data by hour.
- Paths - this report groups visits by paths you specified in campaign or flow applied to a campaign settings.
- Referers - this report groups visits by domains where your traffic came from.
Additionally the Flows have Campaign report where your statistics is grouped by campaigns.